Come back to your body. Be true to yourself.
Imagine yourself enjoying a lifestyle where your relationships look like this:
- kindness is combined with strength,
- truth is mixed with joy,
- authentic power and validation are friends, and
- lofty wisdom is united with practical action.
As a result, you’ll experience (on the daily):
- core emotional stability,
- embodied well-being,
- magical relationships, and
- authentic self-expression.
How would you like to create relationships where these are truly possible? How would you like to begin with the most important relationship in your life, the one you have with YOU?
The Joy-Based Living 12-Practices were designed and created just for you!
This is one of the most valuable investments in yourself that you will ever make.
If this video message speaks to you, so will the Joy-Based Living 12 Practices Ebook which includes:
- 12 Practices to boost your JOY
- 12 Journaling exercises to boost your self-awareness
- 12 Embodiment practices to boost your self-acceptance
- 12 Videos to supplement the practices
- A section on how to apply art and creativity to enliven your Practices
- A Commitment to Self Ceremony
- Shared Agreements that you can share with your friends
- How to start your own JBL group
- What it means to be an Empowerment Partner, and an invitation you can share with others
- 75 pages
- Full color
Get the JBL E-book at https://joybasedliving.com/ebook.
Available immediately upon purchase.
Upon purchase, you will gain instant access to download the 12 Practices E-book and to watch all of the videos.
If for some strange reason, the instant download doesn’t happen instantly, please let us know here. Please give us 48 hours to help you, we promise to resolve it for you.
The content of the 12 Practices stands on its own. But it opens the door to so much more!
There are no refunds for Joy-Based Living products, courses or membership programs. You are 100% responsible for your outcomes. Our programs can support and supplement healthcare services, but we do not claim to be a replacement.