Where can you go to find friends after your school years are over?
And . . . what if you’re “different”?
- What if you truly value and honor the heart and soul (rather than the noise of the world)?
- What if you believe life can be magical?
- Seriously, What if you’re more of wizard than a muggle?
- What if you’ve experienced emotional trauma and you’ve done healing work so your standards for relationships have raised (and you’d rather be alone than in relationships with people who just don’t get it)?
- What if you’re in a helping profession and you’re tired and lonely even though you’re really grateful that you can help? (By the way, do you know that working with trauma can cause trauma-by-proxy and can create physical symptoms in the body?)
- What if you’re tired of reading between the lines because people don’t say what they really mean and you can sense it? Wouldn’t you love to be among people who are emotionally honest?
- What if you’ve done a bunch of personal development work and now you know more of who you really are (which you had NO CLUE about when you were in school)?
- What if you just didn’t know how or where to meet people from a place of authenticity?
At JBL, we stand for the JOY of making friends who can meet you in your authenticity, in the full range of your feelings. Friends who appreciate you for who you are and who you want to become. Friends who care about your authentic experience and who care about the person YOU want to become.
Authentic Friendships are precious, amazing, life-giving and beautiful.
At Joy-Based Living, ALL of our messages, courses, products and services are designed to help you create more Authentic Friendships – starting with yourself AND including others.
At JBL, we aren’t ships in the night. When it comes to creating Authentic FriendSHIPS, we’re on the leading edge.
To experience Joy-Based Living . . .
- Dip your toe in with SELF STUDY: Visit the JBL homepage and get the E-Books. Read them and integrate the Practices and the Planner into your daily life. Invite others to discuss the JBL E-books together.
- Go full steam ahead with a JBL GUIDE: Join one of our online groups, currently led by Debbie Happy Cohen:
Self-Care Art for Your Heart and Soul – this is free and open for everyone; interaction is limited.
Wholehearted Networking – this is a weekly group conversation (for women only). It feels like a turkish bath in the middle of an oasis. You can let your hair down.