Let’s create a world where we can easily enjoy conversations that offer:
- relatedness without agenda
- time and space to wonder, so that intuition and deep wisdom can rise up
- and so much more juicy goodness of the “feminine” attributes of life which can bring balance to the best strengths of the “masculine” ways of being in the world. It’s up to us. WE can do this together.
Big love to you,
Would you like to deepen, widen or enliven your joy? Here are 3 options I created, just for you!
- 12 Practices (for those who are ready for self-care) These 12 Practices are a personal inner-strengthening “workout”: an e-book with a journal and supplementary videos. You got this! https://joybasedliving.com/ebook/
- Bring It On! (for those courageous, bold souls who are ready to face their shadows) And… I just created this bite-size audio and visual program called Bring It On: Exchange Toxic Shame for Healthy Self Connection! You only have to listen and follow along and get huge benefit. This “sneak peak” can help you get a really true experience of a “Tell Me More” worksheet where we remove inner “fog” through awareness, acceptance and articulation. It’s more than an hour of audio which is reinforced visually in a follow-along worksheet, O YEAH! I wish every therapist and client had this tool in their pocket. It’s AWESOME!! https://payhip.com/b/YKL2
- I Don’t Think So! (for my favorite joyfully rebellious ones who still have their wit and humor intact) If you have children in your life and you’ve read this far, gift them with the I Don’t Think So! book. THEY WILL LOVE IT AND SO WILL YOU!! #bondingbonanza http://a.co/d/0EmbMZu
2 thoughts on “Got Feminine Power? I do. I can’t imagine my life without it. I wish this for you.”
Wow-za! I’m sitting in a Midwest coffeehouse weeping with joy, grateful for what I feel inside, reflected back to me by your insightful/visionary verbalization of such a simple phrase: “relatedness without agenda”… I don’t recall hearing or processing that phrase before, but know it’s been what I’ve been striving to live (and is part of what I’m pointing to in the novel I’m writing) and encouraging others in my world to live… I’m so appreciative you’re speaking up about its importance, Debbie… (I already know you live it, as much or more than anyone I know.) So, yeah, thanks for trumpeting this out so well, so clearly… It’s timing, in my eyes, is perfect.
Thank you so very much for your reflection back to me and for letting me know I’m making a positive difference in your life, Will. I really appreciate your comment. It’s making my work and my voice feel more real, more tangible.